CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Sad News

I was very unhappy to hear of Paul Newman's passing some weeks ago, as I have been a fan of his practically all my life, and admired him greatly not only for his acting ability but his character and selflessness as well. But I was not shocked at that news, since it had been widely reported that he was suffering with cancer.

The news about Michael Crichton's death from cancer today was a big shock, and I'm sad to hear of it. He has been a huge influence not only in the literary world, but television and movies especially. I'm sorry we won't see more amazing things from him.

But just as we're laying to rest the creator of Jurassic Park, we are experimenting dangerously with the very topic he warned us about in his book:

Scientists clone frozen mice - hope to clone extinct species in the future.

0 comments: