CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Counting Calories

I decided to get a little more serious about my dietary intake, so after doing a bit more internet surfing, I entered my information in the handy little calculators on the MSN health and fitness page. This will tell you how many calories you are currently burning as well as calculating your calorie target in accordance with how much weight you want to lose, and how long it will take to lose it.

The best results seem to come from people who keep a food journal, and I know this is a common practice in most of the major diet programs, so the most detailed (and free) one I found is My Calorie Counter.com. You can keep track of all your meals, and enter the information yourself if your food isn't listed in their vast cache.

0 comments: