CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Still Got It!!




I started the summer out the right way - attending a concert on the lawn at the Woodlands. The concert tickets were a Mother's Day gift to my mom, who attended with me and my boyfriend. It was a double-header of excellent veteran performers: Chris Issak and Stevie Nicks.

Chris was extremely charismatic as usual, garbed in wild-colored suits (one of which he ripped in the seat during his romp thru the audience), and trading barbs and jokes with his band.

Stevie as well put on a really good show, complete with flowy scarves and lots of twirling in place. She gets a little personal about the stories behind the writing of the songs, but it was a lovely show, and they are both still very good at holding an audience in the palms of their hands. It was a nice day and evening out with my mom, and she enjoyed it as well.
Life is really good... it's good to be in love.

0 comments: